The Student Room Group

Should I dump her?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a free weeks now. And she finally decided that she was gonna come over to my house. So we were “getting it on” and she said she needed to go to the toilet quick. She was gone for a while and I was wondering what she was doing. So after she came out, I went in there to pee and I saw a large poop in my cats litter box. I instantly thought that it was my girlfriend. So I confronted her about it and she denied it. What she didn’t know, is that my car has been dead for week! When I told her this, she ran out of my house. Should I dump her?

Scroll to see replies

Troll
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a free weeks now. And she finally decided that she was gonna come over to my house. So we were “getting it on” and she said she needed to go to the toilet quick. She was gone for a while and I was wondering what she was doing. So after she came out, I went in there to pee and I saw a large poop in my cats litter box. I instantly thought that it was my girlfriend. So I confronted her about it and she denied it. What she didn’t know, is that my car has been dead for week! When I told her this, she ran out of my house. Should I dump her?
Reply 2
Original post by leopard202
Troll

I swear it’s not
Was it a fresh **** or an old one?

Or a phantom?
I swear it’s not
Was it a fresh **** or an old one?

Or a phantom?

It was fresh in the litter box. I know because I cleaned it out after it had died
wtf
anyways, I think you two are meant for each other
And you keep a dead cat's litter tray about for decoration?
Original post by Brandon_Murphy
It was fresh in the litter box. I know because I cleaned it out after it had died
I think it's your so called girlfriend is actually your cat that reincarnated as a human
And you keep a dead cat's litter tray about for decoration?

No🤦🏻*♂️ I kept it in my bathroom for another cat I was gonna get
Maybe your girl wants to be your cat

in that case don't dump her cause you found your Everything
Original post by Brandon_Murphy
No🤦🏻*♂️ I kept it in my bathroom for another cat I was gonna get

not sure if this is serious, if it is, dump asap - sounds like an absolute nutjob
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
not sure if this is serious, if it is, dump asap - sounds like an absolute nutjob

That’s what I was thinking
No but you should take a dump on her
this Is a trool lol
Attachment not found
ikr it's weird aswell :rolleyes:
Original post by Dunya
Attachment not found
Reply 16
Who cares if your car has died, surely it wasn't sh*tting anyway?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Bio 7
Who cares if your car has died, surely it wasn't sh*tting anyway?

I meant cat

I think she might need glasses to find the toilet or something have you ever thought your cat has reincarnated 😂😂👋(it’s me btw)
Dump her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending