The Student Room Group

How do I start getting women?

Basically I'm a male, 18 years old, about 6'4 and about average looking. Although not the most confident I get on with people and am generally quite well liked. It just always seems to be nothing more than being friends. I'm out most weekends but don't ever seem to get much further than a brief conversation with a woman. So basically I am just wondering if anyone has any advice on how I can change my approach both when I'm out and in my everyday life to improve my luck? Girls always say they want a nice guy but seem to always go for the 'badboy' instead, that's what I think I'm doing wrong
Reply 1
Original post by harrison lesser
Girls always say they want a nice guy but seem to always go for the 'badboy' instead, that's what I think I'm doing wrong

Not really. 'Badboys' generally have a lot of confidence. Nothing wrong with being nice, just be confident and show your personality when talking.

You could also try dating apps.
Majority of Girls do not like bad boys. Girls like boys who are very nice and kind with a good personality so basically if you have charisma then that’s the key to getting almost any girl.
Watch Charisma on Command on Youtube, he'll sort you out :wink:
Find a common interest that you can talk about, it'll make for a better conversation than one that's just brief.
It might help if you tell us a bit more about your approach to women. If you're not getting further than a short conversation with them then maybe you're not coming across well or failing to provide interesting conversation material.
Honesty is always good. If you approach a female you don't want to come off as overly cocky in an attempt to be confident, just be yourself and if you're attracted to someone, say so! I think if you don't have 'the chat', then honesty does just as well. This may be dreadful advice to others but I don't know I would like a guy who's honest and isn't using 'lines' to get me interested. :smile:
Don't try to ''get women'' - instead, try to learn more about the people in whom you're interested. If your goal is to ''get women'', it will be obvious to the people you approach that you're not interested in them personally - you just want a girlfriend, generically. Women, and people in general, are not there to be ''got''. They're people. You're not making them feel special or appreciated at that point - they could be anyone!

Also, learning more about cool people and profoundly connecting with them can be a real source of joy. Don't overlook that in favour of impatient efforts to ''get far'' with them.

Finally, try not to make generalisations about women such as ''girls always say they want a nice guy but seem to always go for the 'badboy' instead''. Every girl, and every person, is different, and want different things out of their partner. I guarantee that there is someone out there whose ideal partner is you. So be patient and optimistic and enjoy yourself.
(edited 4 years ago)
buy one from asda
Kidnap a girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending