Aaron_0610
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xBeccaPx)
I got an A at nat 5 but I feel like I'm failing so bad, I just can't get my head around the work
I know this comment was posted a while ago but let me tell you something. I got an A at Nat 5 and I couldn't cope with higher the first year, I failed with a D because I just gave up but the next year I stuck at and I got an A and now I'm studying mathematics at heriot-watt not coping with the work there! So you'll be fine
JoS000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did nat 5 last year and got a B and I’m doing higher now in s6 and I have lots of free periods so I can manage to do more maths in my free time but it is a huge step up from nat 5 and I have been struggling a lot! I need a B this year if I have any chance of getting to uni so would anyone have any websites or some revision tips for higher maths as it would be much appreciated!
JoS000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by numberthree)
The highermathematics.co.uk website is really good. It has past papers arranged by topic and, if you're using the Heinemann textbook, then you can find worked solutions to all the questions on there too. DLB Maths on youtube is also great. The key with Maths is consistency. Do as many questions as you can and your hard work will pay off
Thank you so much for your help!
kawaii_panda101
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Where is everyone at with higher maths? We are halfway through the last topic in Unit 2!
Valeriex
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by kawaii_panda101)
Where is everyone at with higher maths? We are halfway through the last topic in Unit 2!
There is units??? We have like 12 portfolios like in different topics and right now we are at portfolio 7. I think our school has done it a strange way as we started with Logs and Exps which on like websites for help it is one of the last topics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (177)
19.14%
Labour (472)
51.03%
Liberal Democrats (123)
13.3%
Green Party (54)
5.84%
Brexit Party (14)
1.51%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.43%
SNP (15)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.43%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.65%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (4)