The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd be pretty chilled: why should I care he could compose her a sonnet whilst breakdancing and she'd still be mine. It's a pretty rude tyhing to do but people are dicks, unless I was in a particularly bad mood or already disliked them why would I react.
Oh that reminds me of a night out i had once which really pissed me off!!

i was trying to get into this lass who id met, (a girl from a college one of my mates was at), who was quite fit and i was getting places, like got her phone number off her an that bitta kinky dancing etc when this lad comes over acting all hard guy lyk "you do know im seeing her yeah?". LOL im not a dick so i was lyk ok ill leave it and i sort of backed off a bit an he started dancing on with her an that so i was like fair enough.

Anyways couple of days later my mate was like "that lass is wondering why your not texting her" and i was lyk "eh? shes got a lad" but it turned out that guy was a complete randomer who didnt even know her!!!!

HOW ANNOYING?!?!
I would insert my 18 inch penis down his throat and then forcely rape my gf
Reply 43
if it was someone who didnt know
i wouldnt do anything, he's admiring the good things
but if he was being a dick then i'll step in
Reply 44
Joke or let them get on with it. Mm besides if ur other half goes for it not really worth much to u are they anymore.
The closest is walk away, but I wouldn't. I'd stand and watch and see what he did. I would assume he'd tell them to back off, but I wouldn't really like to get involved. If he beckoned me over for backup then obviously I'd go help... or if it was REALLY bad I'd go over and make it clear that he was taken. Wouldn't cause trouble though.
As long as he wasn't flirting back I'd try and diffuse it in a friendly way and act like the person obviously didn't know he was taken, even if they obviously did. If they were being bitchy however I'd pull out the bitch-wagon and show off an item of jewellery he'd got me or something and watch her face drop.

If he was flirting back however then I'd probably leave him to it and seriously consider dumping him the next day.
I swear down, I would knock them out
Reply 48
pina.Love
I swear down, I would knock them out

I'd pretty much do this as well :biggrin:
Nothing. If our relationship is truly sacrosanct then it won't be an issue.
Really, I wouldn't do anything.

Latest

Trending

Trending