The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So is it fair to say for sleep and dreaming - biological rhythms is likely to come up??
Reply 121
xjust_an_angelx
So is it fair to say for sleep and dreaming - biological rhythms is likely to come up??

yeah extremely likely
So what are the main predictions for PYA5?
Has everyone been revsing :P
Good luck to all of you doing PYA4....
I did mine in jan :smile:
Cathy_Rah
So what are the main predictions for PYA5?
Has everyone been revsing :P
Good luck to all of you doing PYA4....
I did mine in jan :smile:

Schizophrenia is highly likely
Reply 124
i think it would be amazing if dreaming came up, but a nightmare if exogenous/endogenous zeit-whatever came up. iv revised everyfin part from sleep tho, and im hopin 2 cover that 2moro, geez, theres been even more 2 revise in this than in history!
okay sorry guys and last question endogenous packemakers and exogenous zeitgebers are like a seperate area right? they wud ask us to discuss biological rhythms (infradian, ultradian and circdian) ? x
jon###
i think it would be amazing if dreaming came up, but a nightmare if exogenous/endogenous zeit-whatever came up. iv revised everyfin part from sleep tho, and im hopin 2 cover that 2moro, geez, theres been even more 2 revise in this than in history!

now that is saying something! lol!
i highly doubt if dreaming will come up hopefully sleep
xjust_an_angelx
okay sorry guys and last question endogenous packemakers and exogenous zeitgebers are like a seperate area right? they wud ask us to discuss biological rhythms (infradian, ultradian and circdian) ? x

they would say something like this
'Discuss the role of endogenous pacemakers and exogenous zeitgebers in biological rhythms.'
xjust_an_angelx

It is a separate area, and biological rhythms/their disruption is looking more likely, but I wouldn't say that endogenous/exogenous factors can be totally ruled out as a question. (Not that any of them can, but you know.)
Ooo!!! I so hope Schizophrenia comes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*says a lil pray* :smile:

and btw, theories of dreams could come up. becuase when i did it in Jan, it was about ''the nature of dreams''.... which was about the content etc.
thats wot i was trying to say cathy neurobiological (activation synthesis) and psychological (freud)
Ahh.
Urggh, I've forgot most of PYA4
Don't know how everyone is coping having to do both units :s-smilie:!
Just like to say good luck to everyone!
i hope miracle will happen. =(
Yes, good luck all =)

hope not too many of you have left revision right 'til the last minute like I have!
I'm just a little bit nervous about Tues!!!! Doing questions 3,5 & 11. Will be quite happy as long as bystander doesn't come up - saying that i've still got about 6 topics to revise/learn before Tuesday.
Hammers_Gal
I'm just a little bit nervous about Tues!!!! Doing questions 3,5 & 11. Will be quite happy as long as bystander doesn't come up - saying that i've still got about 6 topics to revise/learn before Tuesday.

same as me lol
x
***Faith***
Schizophrenia is highly likely

How'd you know that :\?????
charkate_x
When you say pro and anti social does that include the meta-analysis stuff too? Ive been concentrating on environmental stressors, but now you've said that im panicing.

yeah pro social but the meta analysis was only done by mares(1996) right?im assuming there no others, then you have other **** like jonson and ettema, mares and woodward, bogatz et al etc. but
**remmeber you only need to know 4 research studies, 2 in GREAT detail and 2 in LESS detail.**

Latest

Trending

Trending