The Student Room Group

What’s happening with my boyfriend?

Just a question. So my boyfriend used to follow all these girls on instagram before. These are random girls by the way, he doesn’t know them. Something happened between us, all our trust was shaken. He unfollowed all the girls and fully removed the ones following him too. He’s started following girls again, and I asked him, are there any old girls you used to follow that you want to follow again? He didn’t answer the question. Instead he replied with ‘I’d look like a weirdo and a beg so just leave it’. The way he said it makes it sound like he does want to follow them again. But they’re random girls? Not celebs or anything? Is it bad that he wants to go back to them?
he's just following them on insta doesnt really mater cos he's not using them to meet uup and stuff
Original post by Anonymous
Just a question. So my boyfriend used to follow all these girls on instagram before. These are random girls by the way, he doesn’t know them. Something happened between us, all our trust was shaken. He unfollowed all the girls and fully removed the ones following him too. He’s started following girls again, and I asked him, are there any old girls you used to follow that you want to follow again? He didn’t answer the question. Instead he replied with ‘I’d look like a weirdo and a beg so just leave it’. The way he said it makes it sound like he does want to follow them again. But they’re random girls? Not celebs or anything? Is it bad that he wants to go back to them?

Why does it matter? I swear Social Media is awful for relationships. Time and time again it causes problems, whether it is insecurity from one partner or plain cheating via it from another.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending