The Student Room Group

Your gf catching with a guy friend by going bowling

I have a weird question / need advice kinda thing.
I have been with this girl for 10 months and we never had any relationship issues.
Her guy friend in y13 (which has his own gf that have been together for 6 years) wants to catch up with my gf because they have been friend since y11.
He suggested that they should go cinemas and then they are going bowling instead to catch up. My gf asked me if that was cool and said that there is nothing sticky or anything.
Idk how I feel about this, some advice plz
Original post by Anonymous
I have a weird question / need advice kinda thing.
I have been with this girl for 10 months and we never had any relationship issues.
Her guy friend in y13 (which has his own gf that have been together for 6 years) wants to catch up with my gf because they have been friend since y11.
He suggested that they should go cinemas and then they are going bowling instead to catch up. My gf asked me if that was cool and said that there is nothing sticky or anything.
Idk how I feel about this, some advice plz

If they are just good friends, then I don't think you should worry. Is it just the two of them or a group hangout?
Sounds fine. He's just a friend and you're both in happy relationships.
Reply 3
just two of them
Original post by cheesecakelove
If they are just good friends, then I don't think you should worry. Is it just the two of them or a group hangout?
Reply 4
She's pretty much been honest with you about it. He's a friend and they're catching up.

Nothing wrong with that at all, girls can have guy friends.

Latest

Trending

Trending