The Student Room Group

Post A level holidays

So me and a friend are thinking of going away after our a levels, i won’t be 18 until july. was wondering the best places that would serve me without ID? somewhere with cheap alcohol, decent weather and a fair few clubs. Thanks
Reply 1
I doubt many places would serve you without ID, but there are several European countries with drinking ages of 16 or 17 for all/certain types of alcohol, I'm sure you could find one that seems right for you :smile:

https://www.tripsavvy.com/legal-drinking-age-in-european-countries-3149735

Be aware that you should also look at club rules in places you like the look of - even if their country's legal drinking age is 16, some clubs kick out under 18s at midnight, or require under 18s to have some kind of parental consent form. Just do your research well once you settle on some countries you like the look of (where you wouldn't have to break the law!).
Original post by MiaScotland
So me and a friend are thinking of going away after our a levels, i won’t be 18 until july. was wondering the best places that would serve me without ID? somewhere with cheap alcohol, decent weather and a fair few clubs. Thanks
Original post by MiaScotland

Hey, sounds good!! Malia maybe or magaluf?
Sophia :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest