The Student Room Group

Applying late for an extra A-Level

I already submitted my application for 3 A-levels in november, but recently i have realised i would like to do a fourth. I have spoken to my subject teacher about it but i havent heard back about what i should do about it. Would it be ok to wait until September and then ask to join the course, or should i contact my school's post-16 team before the summer holidays start? i just want to be sure that i definitely get on the course. Thanks!
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by blakefrench
I already submitted my application for 3 A-levels in november, but recently i have realised i would like to do a fourth. I have spoken to my subject teacher about it but i havent heard back about what i should do about it. Would it be ok to wait until September and then ask to join the course, or should i contact my school's post-16 team before the summer holidays start? i just want to be sure that i definitely get on the course. Thanks!

I doubt that it's your subject teacher who would be responsible for timetabling (which will likely be the potential issue here). If there's a "post-16 team", then I'd definitely speak to them as soon as possible - on Monday if you can.

Quick Reply

Latest