The Student Room Group

Experience Danger

Has anyone ever experienced a time when they thought they were in danger? For example sketchy people, machinery faults, fires, illegal activity?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone ever experienced a time when they thought they were in danger? For example sketchy people, machinery faults, fires, illegal activity?

My ex’s brother in law swung a machete at me (it didn’t hit me but it was very close) and he would constantly talk about killing people and drug dealing.
One time I was walking home from my friends party (I was a bit tipsy) at around 12am, it was along main roads so thought I was okay, then some guy pulled up next to me and asked me if I wanted a lift home. I obviously said no and carried on walking but he kept following me in his car by driving slowly beside me along the pavement trying to talk to me. Thank god a group of teenagers were outside their house because when he saw them he quickly drove off. I have never walked home alone at night again.
At about 21:30 on a Saturday night outside one of those wareshouse like Tesco extra's, I was approached by a man who came up to me where I was from. I told him England but because I'm black he pushed further, asking about my country of origin. I was a little weirded out since he was a middle aged man asking me such an odd question at such a late hour. ( I'm 17 btw) I did my shopping and came outside 45 minutes later. He was still there! Standing by his car which conveniently had the back door open. He beckoned for me to come over and I shook my head and started walking quickly. He started to follow me for about 2 mins before I started legging it all the way home. And that, is how I almost got kidnapped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending