The Student Room Group

1st time applying for a loan - need urgent help

To give context to the situation, I am a European student going into my first undergrad year.

Near the end of May, I completed and sent my student finance form along with the appropriate documents. A few weeks later, I received two different mails containing two documents and an empty envelope between them. One of them was confirmation that "my information was currently being processed" along with my customer reference number and an announcement that I was to receive my internet and security passwords in a separate mail "for security reasons". The other was titled "IMPORTANT DOCUMENT - FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION" telling me that my application had been assessed and specifying the amount that I needed to pay to my university/college (£0.00) and the loan to be paid.

Yet, to this day, I still haven't received any security and/or internet password. What does this entail? Has my application been unsuccessful? What steps do I need to take next? Is there something else I was supposed to receive?
(edited 4 years ago)
Did either of the letters have contact emails or telephone numbers? I would probably reach out to the student finance company and ask if they could send a second letter.
Reply 2
I couldn't find anything written on the documents/letters except for a postal address :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending