The Student Room Group

Painless Spots that match my skintone. How to get rid of it?

I’ve been having (face ) skin problems after a levels.
Suddenly, I started developing “spots”, but these spots match my skin tone, they are small, you don’t notice them in dim light but you can see them when it’s really sunny and they do not hurt or have any kind of puss.
They are mainly in my forehead, chin, between my lips and nose, and right cheek.
My skincare routine is pretty good. Wash my face twice a day with a charcoal scrub and occasionally use toner.
Went to my GP and just took a quick glance and said It could be hormones and that’s it.

My question, anyone experienced this? If so, did you resolve it? Any inexpensive products that I could use or diet changes?

( now that I think of it, barely drink water 😂 my liquid of choice is milk - it was my stress food in a levels )
Original post by HappyMedic2001
I’ve been having (face ) skin problems after a levels.
Suddenly, I started developing “spots”, but these spots match my skin tone, they are small, you don’t notice them in dim light but you can see them when it’s really sunny and they do not hurt or have any kind of puss.
They are mainly in my forehead, chin, between my lips and nose, and right cheek.
My skincare routine is pretty good. Wash my face twice a day with a charcoal scrub and occasionally use toner.
Went to my GP and just took a quick glance and said It could be hormones and that’s it.

My question, anyone experienced this? If so, did you resolve it? Any inexpensive products that I could use or diet changes?

( now that I think of it, barely drink water 😂 my liquid of choice is milk - it was my stress food in a levels )

If Milk was your stress food then that's the case.
Milk has a high concentration of hormones due to excessive feeding of high hormone foods given to cows. Hormones produce lots of spots.

I recommend to drink water more often, and possibly create or buy a sort of remedy:

- When I get spots this method works for me.
I get "3 Tbsps of OATS" and put it in a Mug or Jar and fill the rest with about "2 CUPS of water". It should be about a 4:6 ratio.
I leave the mixture in the fridge overnight so the OAT granules can dissolve in the water.
I take it out of the fridge then shake or stir it, then apply it to my whole face or other areas on my body with spots. :biggrin:

(I did this because I researched online that spots have a similar correlation to CHICKEN POXS. This worked for me.)

- A second method is getting CASTER OIL and applying that to the face since it has a burn or dissolves effect. you apply this on your Spots for 2 or three weeks. This could make a difference.

But make sure to be relatively clean and wash your face whenever you feel sweaty, EVEN IF you are outside and you might need to use the rubbish soaps in Toilets. It still gets rid of dirt and it's better than nothing (plus when you get home you can wash your face properly). IF THERE IS NO SOAP, then go ahead and still wash your face with water (FRICTION is the reason for germs getting killed, Soap only separates them from your skin).

I hope this helps you! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Thank you so much.
Will definetely ditch milk for a few weeks and see if it changes my skin. Just brought almond milk to stop me from drinking cows milk.

Also, will implement the oat mixture to my skin routine.
x
Original post by HappyMedic2001
Thank you so much.
Will definetely ditch milk for a few weeks and see if it changes my skin. Just brought almond milk to stop me from drinking cows milk.

Also, will implement the oat mixture to my skin routine.
x

I hope this helps you!
Let me know the heads up if anything changes

Quick Reply

Latest