The Student Room Group

Edexcel 2019 grade boundaries

Poll

Did you appreciate the message of this poll?

Does anyone have the edexcel boundaries?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moneymanJPM
I have a friend who is a schools exam officer and i will be able to reveal the grade boundaries tonight at midnight.

Do it!
Is this lies, like the rest of them
Original post by Yaya123123
Is this lies, like the rest of them

No... leaks like last year!! Just to spike my anxiety!! And kill me...

I WANNA BE HIGGGHHHHHH!!!

I wanna see the high grade boundaries and be high... and then die... 😁
Another BS post 😂😂😂
I have a friend who is a schools exam officer and i will be able to reveal the grade boundaries tonight at midnight.

You can you dm them to me when u get them?
Original post by Ahsan0916
Another BS post 😂😂😂

nah... he seems genuine... has 3 gems fam!
Original post by Jordzeyy
You can you dm them to me when u get them?

me too!
Reply 8
omg that would be awesome. need the aqa one too then im all set for a good day of deep thought tomorrow looking and hoping and all 🤣
The thing is everyone who did these threads before used to get the grade boundaries from bilal ahmed blog (if u know u know) and claim they got it. But due to copyright infringements edexcel made him take down his website before he faced criminal charges.
Original post by Ahsan0916
Another BS post 😂😂😂

I know for a fact that there are people with Edexcel Online accounts on here, so this may well not be.

If you do post leaks, @moneymanJPM, do so in plaintext as well since images may be deleted. (or at least they were last year, can't really remember why)
Original post by Yaya123123
The thing is everyone who did these threads before used to get the grade boundaries from bilal ahmed blog (if u know u know) and claim they got it. But due to copyright infringements edexcel made him take down his website before he faced criminal charges.

This why GCSEs didn't get leaked last yr but a levels did
Are u able to get the ial grade boundaries as well? :biggrin:

yooo if you do , please dm me them mayne
Yeah same here - especially maths edexcel
Original post by mysticmagic2000
Yeah same here - especially maths edexcel

definitely!!

Bro DM me boundaries for maths,FM, physics, chemistry and economics...
(edited 4 years ago)

Please DM
Please PM me for Economics and Government and Politics!
Can you DM me AQA chemistry and AQA biology?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest