The Student Room Group

foundation degree results

I've recently completed a foundation degree, I have to email Napier my results but my lecturer had to do it on my behalf to allow for the results to be official. It's now a level results day and Napier still hasn't given me a decision. I want to go to my insurance choice but until Napier decline me I can't go. I've rang them and they stated that my results where never explained and they can't accept or decline me until said results are explained. I've emailed my lecturer asking for her to explain them too Napier but she's on holiday atm. Can I decline them or will I have to wait till them decline me? but is there a cut off point if they results arent 'explained'?
I'm getting so many different answers from both Napier and UCAS, if anyone can help please let me know.
*sorry this is so long but I had to explain what was happening*
Original post by reid42ni
I've recently completed a foundation degree, I have to email Napier my results but my lecturer had to do it on my behalf to allow for the results to be official. It's now a level results day and Napier still hasn't given me a decision. I want to go to my insurance choice but until Napier decline me I can't go. I've rang them and they stated that my results where never explained and they can't accept or decline me until said results are explained. I've emailed my lecturer asking for her to explain them too Napier but she's on holiday atm. Can I decline them or will I have to wait till them decline me? but is there a cut off point if they results arent 'explained'?
I'm getting so many different answers from both Napier and UCAS, if anyone can help please let me know.
*sorry this is so long but I had to explain what was happening*

You will need to ask Napier to decline you. You need to call and be very clear to them that you do not wish to attend so you need them to reject you. How long it takes them to do that really is up to them - universities are likely to prioritise issues from students who actually want to attend.
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte's Web
You will need to ask Napier to decline you. You need to call and be very clear to them that you do not wish to attend so you need them to reject you. How long it takes them to do that really is up to them - universities are likely to prioritise issues from students who actually want to attend.

After 2 hours of explaining to them that they had my results and that I wanted to leave, I was able to decline them and now I've applied through clearing for my preferred course.
Original post by reid42ni
After 2 hours of explaining to them that they had my results and that I wanted to leave, I was able to decline them and now I've applied through clearing for my preferred course.

Great news! Glad it all got sorted eventually :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending