The Student Room Group

alone during summer

All my friends are going on holiday this summer and i'm not allowed. What are some good activities that i could do by myself to create worthwhile memorizes whilst being independent? I just need to get more hobbies but i was wondering if there was naything good summer related.
Just for context, i'm 18 yrs old, i'm a girl. I would say my budget would be a max of £30 but i doesn't need to cost anything.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
All my friends are going on holiday this summer and i'm not allowed. What are some good activities that i could do by myself to create worthwhile memorizes whilst being independent? I just need to get more hobbies but i was wondering if there was naything good summer related.
Just for context, i'm 18 yrs old, i'm a girl. I would say my budget would be a max of £30 but i doesn't need to cost anything.

Hey, before i start, your not alone 😭😭, everyone goes through that and so did i, however what you can do is start learning a sport like badminton or something you would enjoy and play weekly, or you could spend the 30 on a gym membership and start there it can be daunting too start and go there but the gym community is very good and supportive and you can make more friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending