The Student Room Group

AS results for medicine!!!

So i kinda didnt do as well as i hoped in my end of year mocks, i got a B in chemistry and biology. Also a C in spanish and an A in EPQ externally. I'm applying to medicine this year but i really don't know if i can get AAA minimum, as i worked really hard for those exams!!

Do you think its possible to boost those grades up to AAA? Also anyone who has done similar a-levels and achieved A/A*, realistically how much work did you do daily in year 13??
(edited 4 years ago)
I think this was a stepping stone. And yes it is very possible you can boost your grades will post as had many others. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jucielucy
So i kinda didnt do as well as i hoped in my end of year mocks, i got a B in chemistry and biology. Also a C in spanish and an A in EPQ externally. I'm applying to medicine this year but i really don't know if i can get AAA minimum, as i worked really hard for those exams!!

Do you think its possible to boost those grades up to AAA? Also anyone who has done similar a-levels and achieved A/A*, realistically how much work did you do daily in year 13??

My son got ABBD in his ASs a few years ago and ended up with A*A*AA after Yr13. He did very little through 6th form until the month before his final A levels when he worked about 8-10 hours a day.
Whether you can do this depends a bit on your aptitude for the subjects and how efficient you are in revisions techniques, but it is certainly possible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending