The Student Room Group

Break up

Hi guys, if you wanted someone out of your life for good would you block and delete? Ie on WhatsApp? By not blocking/deleting surely that’s leaving the door open for reconciliation? Thanks for any input!
If the person isn't bothering you then there isn't a need to block/delete them. It doesn't necessarily mean they want to talk though.
Reply 2
Thank you - bit of background: I have been with my depressed boyfriend for almost two years. Recently he has been having some family issues and issues with work resulting him in drinking more than usual. I have tried to give him space and he admitted that he had actually called the Samaritans because he was frightened because he didn’t feel himself. We didn’t speak for a few days and then I got in touch and he said that his ‘head isn’t right’ and it’s not fair on me. He said he’s a mess but he doesn’t want to stop speaking because he can’t imagine a world without me. That was three weeks ago and nothing. I’m not on social media the only form of communication we have is WhatsApp and he has not blocked or deleted me. I’m distraught. I have been told that by a friend I confided in that if he wanted me out his life, I’d be blocked/deleted. Any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending