The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

social life at bcu?

how is it? people say uni is the best or worst years of ur life... how is it at bcu?
Original post by Anonymous
how is it? people say uni is the best or worst years of ur life... how is it at bcu?

Hey,

It's totally what you make of it, but there's so much to get involved with here. The SU put on events on and off campus and we even have on campus pubs and restaurants, plus there's a huge range of societies that you can join.

There's also loads to do in the city, you can check out our website for ideas of places to hang out, eat, drink shop and explore!

Let us know if you have any other questions. :h:

Lydia
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

BCU is amazing when it comes to having a social life... Brum has amazing nightlife and going to BCU/Aston means you're right in the centre of it all so it's super fun!

The BCU SU pub is brilliant, it's so cute and cosy, selling really good food and cheap drinks plus they have events happening 4 nights a week (I think) including Karaoke nights and quizzes! There is a pub near Aston uni called Gosta Green which also does really good food and hosts quizzes as well.

There are also tons of societies at BCU which is great because there is something for everybody and I made the mistake of not joining a few in first year because I 'wanted to settle in' but then saw my friends on sports teams having the best time at all their socials and events, so it's definitely good to join in with stuff if you want to because it just means even more friends and experiences!

Honestly, Brum is a great place and life there is always interesting, this is slightly biased because I'm a city girl through and through but if cities are your thing too you'll absolutely love it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending