The Student Room Group

Realised I’m gay-how do I get w a girl??

So I’ve dated guys before but I’ve never actually been into them and I’m kind of pretty sure I’m gay
I start university in a few days and I have never flirted with girls (or really guys for that matter) and I’m looking for some general advice
Also I’m into more masculine women if that makes any difference, and i present as kind of feminine but not really girly
So...
1) how do I flirt w girls (esp masculine girls) and how do I know if they are interested
2) how do I make it more obvious I’m into girls
3) what kind of girls do masculine women tend to be in to, how do I make myself attractive to them?

And any other general advice ...

Thank you!!!
Original post by Anonymous
So I’ve dated guys before but I’ve never actually been into them and I’m kind of pretty sure I’m gay
I start university in a few days and I have never flirted with girls (or really guys for that matter) and I’m looking for some general advice
Also I’m into more masculine women if that makes any difference, and i present as kind of feminine but not really girly
So...
1) how do I flirt w girls (esp masculine girls) and how do I know if they are interested
2) how do I make it more obvious I’m into girls
3) what kind of girls do masculine women tend to be in to, how do I make myself attractive to them?

And any other general advice ...

Thank you!!!

****e had to read twice lol to realise you where not a guy and is a girl. You mean lesbian.

Coz lesssbehonest: dont flirt, be natural, flirting usually gets you nowhere and sometimes makes you put on a weird or unatural persona which might mislead a person into believing you idn't you. I would just compliment them, talk about common interests, joke around and talk about some serious stuff.

Make it obvs? I have no idea. As a straight girl, its hard to think from your shoes, I am so sorry but....

Good luck!!
well honestly the only thing i can tell you is to be yourself and be normal with girls you are into and start talking to them as a bisexual girl i have learned that you have to make the first move or else you will be waiting a very long time. Then another thing you can do is give signs that you like women in general and then for the them you hav to be very subtle and make them feel special my thing is always treat them better than a man would and a thing to do is be yourself when you are with others and when you are with them put in an effort that another way to make them feel special and to get them liking you and then lastly if they are interested you will most likely feel it and if not you could always go out drinking together everyone is very honest when they are drunk but try not to sleep with them when you are both drunk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending