The Student Room Group

Final Year

I'm about to head into my final year. I havent got a job yet, going to move house a month into term. amongst other stresses, i feel unprepared. what do i need to do to feel prepared
I'd suggest looking for internships and placements for after graduation now - worth applying at this stage so you can feel more prepared!

really now? im still looking for a job to tide me over now and unsure what i want to do after anyway. what would i even look for? im not doing a placement. im a mature student who has had experience working in an office environment.

would that hold me back in terms of getting an internship or grad scheme etc
Original post by TheFranchise92
really now? im still looking for a job to tide me over now and unsure what i want to do after anyway. what would i even look for? im not doing a placement. im a mature student who has had experience working in an office environment.

would that hold me back in terms of getting an internship or grad scheme etc

It's hard to apply for jobs if you don't know yet what you want to do! A placement might help you figure out a career option. Otherwise, applying for jobs now (any job you might remotely be interested in) would be worth your while!
okay need to fix my cv up. do careers fairs help?
Original post by TheFranchise92
okay need to fix my cv up. do careers fairs help?

Yes, to find options! Go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending