feeling lonely Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I'm 17 and never been in a relationship/had sex/kissed/even hugged anyone romantically. For the past year I've been looking for a relationship, but nothing's worked out, and for the past few months I've given up pursuing one to work on loving myself, but now I just feel so lonely... Like idc if this sounds sad or whatever but I just want a relationship really badly, to the point that I get really sad and feel kinda empty when I think about just how single I am and feel like I'll be alone forever. Anyone else feel this way/have any advice?

(yes I know I'm a saddo no need to point it out ok)
JakeTSR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same tbh. I feel so empty.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Student040803)
Same tbh. I feel so empty.
wahey welcome to the empty club pal
Left Toe Rule
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The key is just to talk about your feelings. The idea about loving yourself is great, but your feelings are building up if ygm.
If ur feeling lonely I can try give u some counseling or talk to u.
J hmu on sc: cam_rayn
JakeTSR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wahey welcome to the empty club pal
Empty club isn’t so empty
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm 17 and never been in a relationship/had sex/kissed/even hugged anyone romantically. For the past year I've been looking for a relationship, but nothing's worked out, and for the past few months I've given up pursuing one to work on loving myself, but now I just feel so lonely... Like idc if this sounds sad or whatever but I just want a relationship really badly, to the point that I get really sad and feel kinda empty when I think about just how single I am and feel like I'll be alone forever. Anyone else feel this way/have any advice?

(yes I know I'm a saddo no need to point it out ok)
You should concentrate on having fun with your friends. You certainly do not need a relationship to make you feel complete. Get some new fun interests and meet new people plus plan stuff with your friends. You are 17 not 35!
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lonely at 17? Life is just beginning... All these things will happen, but just give it time and don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Just enjoy these carefree teenage years, before you have to start worrying about mortgages and paying the bills (I've just seen my water bill and it's scary)!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads