The Student Room Group

they told me it was easy to get laid during freshers but no luck

im a virgin male many of my friends told me when I go to uni it will be easy for me to get laid but during the whole of freshers I never even got a sniff im fed up I just need sex but every girl was like they are not here for it yet they would then go sleep with other guys its not fair I went to clubs and social nights out but ****ing nothing what do I have to do to get laid?

Scroll to see replies

You ain’t getting nuttin (pun intended)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
im a virgin male many of my friends told me when I go to uni it will be easy for me to get laid but during the whole of freshers I never even got a sniff im fed up I just need sex but every girl was like they are not here for it yet they would then go sleep with other guys its not fair I went to clubs and social nights out but ****ing nothing what do I have to do to get laid?

Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Can you hold good conversations? How tall are you?

If you are looking so hard just to get laid then you probably won't get laid

Like this: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6158606

I'm sure women are really attracted to your aura of sexual desperation.

There are two ways for men at university to easily get laid.

1. Be attractive.
2. Have a bit of wit an charm about you.

If you fail at one, you can succeed at two.

Just a thought but maybe your desperation to get laid is unattractive to women ? I suggest if you are that desperate you try a sex worker because then you both know what the deal is.
Not all girls want just a random bit of sex
Reply 8
Its all luck. I had a job in telesales, and you literally call thousands of people until you get a 'bite'
Take things slowly, be subtle and don't act desperate. Compliment girls, on something like their eyes, not other body parts.
You probably need to sort out your personality or at least the way you are coming across to girls. Just reading your post was off putting.
Reply 10

you sound so desperate. i feel like i need a shower now.
Okay, but who actually told you this? Surely they were taking the mickey, or they're that insecure they had to lie about how much they're getting.
Original post by Ciel.
you sound so desperate. i feel like i need a shower now.

I just had one and I already feel the neckbeard grease coming from my computer.
spending £9k a year on education doesn't make you a stud, sorry
Yea I can tell you right now, even women that are desperate for sex are repulsed by a man desperate for sex, there are few things more openly pathetic.
what do I have to do to get laid?

Wait until someone comes along and you're in a committed relationship, and let nature do its thing.

Otherwise if you're desperate for sex and sex alone, pay a prostitute or be very attractive.
Change your attitude.

No one "needs" sex and this mindset you have of thinking you're entitled to it won't get you anywhere.

Sure its been pointed out but maybe not try so hard or reconsider your approach? Maybe they can smell the desperation and your social skills are not as good as you think?

Girls can pick up on your pathetic attitude and ain’t having it hun
Reply 19
just dont force it. let it happen naturally. when I lost my virginity I put 0 effort in. the girl did it all. talk to as many girls as possible and dont think every girl you speak to has sex in mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending