The Student Room Group

what does this quote mean to you?

“someone once told me that the finer points of devotion are about the size of a pinhole, and there are millions of them. and if you could connect each dot, then you’ve got a diagram of what you think you thought you knew, and if you’re willing to admit that you know nothing.. you have a blueprint for a break through”- shane koyzcan
Original post by gr8wizard10
“someone once told me that the finer points of devotion are about the size of a pinhole, and there are millions of them. and if you could connect each dot, then you’ve got a diagram of what you think you thought you knew, and if you’re willing to admit that you know nothing.. you have a blueprint for a break through”- shane koyzcan

Devoting your time to something, connects those dots and it either leads you to something you know and understand or a realisation of something you don't know and then you have the chance to do something amazing?

I'm not sure :lol: Why do these people have to write so ambiguously? :lol:
for it to mean something, i’d have to understand it first and i have one brain cell working, the rest are on paid leave
Admitting your ignorance is key to innovation/growth/improvement?
Original post by Obolinda
Admitting your ignorance is key to innovation/growth/improvement?

i think this is a good interpretation
Wow.
Yeah I'm too hungover to even begin to comprehend that at the moment.
Original post by gr8wizard10

If you want something you’ve got to dedicate yourself to it. But not just once, but multiple times over a long period for you to succeed and finally see the final diagram/result.

However as you progress closer to the goal you set out for yourself at the beginning, you may actually alter your final goal.
Reply 7

Quick Reply

Latest