The Student Room Group

A funny and interesting job.

If you have been studying bachelor of business, what is the funniest and most interesting job you can get in england?, and where you also get lots of spare time?

I was first thinking about going into one of the big 4, but the hours arnt that good. Sure you only work 40-45 hours a week, but you are usually studying for exams, and including the time you put into studying, you have about 60 hours a week. The job is also a bit boring the first 3 years.

If im going to work until im 65 years old, the most important thing is that i get lots of spare time, so that i can have balance in my life, being able to exercize and have a women in my life, and a job i like.

I know it is all about what i like, but i was thinking about a job that is deemed funny,interesting and so on, generally? Money isn't important. Is it possible to get a job like this within business, or do i have to look at other areas?
Circus manager?
Reply 2
i can understand wanting a fun job, but who wants a funny job? lol. why dont you become a comedy writer. you have already made a good start with the above post :wink:
Reply 3
Freelance journalist?
Choose your own hours - as much time off as you like
You can make your articles funny
Reply 4
Not that funny. I was thinking about a serious job, that can be very interesting. Accountancy is for instance considered dull....
Reply 5
Quite how much free time do you want?
Consultancy can be interesting but its hardly a 'turn up whenever you want' job

Latest

Trending

Trending