The Student Room Group

SAQ

For question 5.4, if I didn't take them yet, am I supposed to write something?
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but the question is asking if you were able to take the subject and not the exams. For example, you wanted to take Geography but due to other subjects and timetabling constraints, the school could not let you. That is something you would put there.
Reply 2
I think you misunderstood it. I was asking if I should write something, even though I didn't take any of the subjects until now (bcz the exam is next summer).
Original post by asdfeg
I think you misunderstood it. I was asking if I should write something, even though I didn't take any of the subjects until now (bcz the exam is next summer).

You're not particularly making sense to me, sorry. You didn't take the subjects until now?
The question is essentially asking were you allowed to study the A levels you wanted to during year 12 or whatever. So if I wanted to study Geography but I was not allowed to by the school, I would explain why I couldn't in the answer box.
Reply 4
I'm not taking any A-levels since I'm not from UK. I will be giving the equivalent exam which has 3 different subjects next summer, all at the same time.
Original post by asdfeg
I'm not taking any A-levels since I'm not from UK. I will be giving the equivalent exam which has 3 different subjects next summer, all at the same time.

What subjects are you doing? Are these the subjects that you have wanted to take when you began them? If so, then ignore the question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending