i hate feelin like this =[ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i am constantly tired
and worn out
and exhausted
i have been to the doctors n they have done a couple of blood tests i had slight iron defficiency but nothin abnormal now
i also suffer from depression but can that really make me feel this rubbish all the time?
i get enough sleep durin the night but i never feel as though my body or mind have even rested
sakura_starfall
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
do you eat properly? Like fruit and carbs etc? That can have a big factor in feeling less tired.
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You could actually have Fibromyalgia, I don't know though. Unfortunately no tests can be carried out to diagnose it.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have you told all of this to the Dr? Are you being treated for your depression?

Perhaps you should revisit your Dr and express your concerns.
To some extent a lot of people do feel tired, but if it is effecting your day-to-day functioning and is making you unhappy then you need to get some help.

As somebody said, what is your diet like? Do you eat fruit and veg, and get your vitamins etc?
lewis321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i am constantly tired
and worn out
and exhausted
i have been to the doctors n they have done a couple of blood tests i had slight iron defficiency but nothin abnormal now
i also suffer from depression but can that really make me feel this rubbish all the time?
i get enough sleep durin the night but i never feel as though my body or mind have even rested
do you like fruit?! eat loads of fruit and drink cranberry juice. and go to sleep early and wake up early
lewis321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
also before you sleep. go running makes you happy and makes you more refreshed after sleep
VengefulSpoon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have an iron deficientsy, which has given me all those things you have listed. I'd recommend talking to the doctor about whether you can get iron tablets, and if you are a woman, whether you can go on the pill.
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
it is a classic effect of depression im afraid. go back to your doctor and tell them
VengefulSpoon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
it is a classic effect of depression im afraid. go back to your doctor and tell them
I'm gonna disagree with going to the Doctor n telling em its depression. If you want to be taken seriously, never say 'Well, I self diagnosed myself online by asking loads of 18 year old students'. It wont go down well
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by VengefulSpoon)
I'm gonna disagree with going to the Doctor n telling em its depression. If you want to be taken seriously, never say 'Well, I self diagnosed myself online by asking loads of 18 year old students'. It wont go down well
yea i agree. i meant tell them about the symptoms. i didnt make that clear.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (315)
37.77%
No - but I will (64)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (393)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed