The Student Room Group
do you eat properly? Like fruit and carbs etc? That can have a big factor in feeling less tired.
Reply 2
You could actually have Fibromyalgia, I don't know though. Unfortunately no tests can be carried out to diagnose it.
Have you told all of this to the Dr? Are you being treated for your depression?

Perhaps you should revisit your Dr and express your concerns.
To some extent a lot of people do feel tired, but if it is effecting your day-to-day functioning and is making you unhappy then you need to get some help.

As somebody said, what is your diet like? Do you eat fruit and veg, and get your vitamins etc?
Reply 4
Anonymous
i am constantly tired
and worn out
and exhausted
i have been to the doctors n they have done a couple of blood tests i had slight iron defficiency but nothin abnormal now
i also suffer from depression but can that really make me feel this rubbish all the time?
i get enough sleep durin the night but i never feel as though my body or mind have even rested

do you like fruit?! eat loads of fruit and drink cranberry juice. and go to sleep early and wake up early
Reply 5
also before you sleep. go running makes you happy and makes you more refreshed after sleep
I have an iron deficientsy, which has given me all those things you have listed. I'd recommend talking to the doctor about whether you can get iron tablets, and if you are a woman, whether you can go on the pill.
Reply 7
it is a classic effect of depression im afraid. go back to your doctor and tell them
dh00001
it is a classic effect of depression im afraid. go back to your doctor and tell them

I'm gonna disagree with going to the Doctor n telling em its depression. If you want to be taken seriously, never say 'Well, I self diagnosed myself online by asking loads of 18 year old students'. It wont go down well :wink:
Reply 9
VengefulSpoon
I'm gonna disagree with going to the Doctor n telling em its depression. If you want to be taken seriously, never say 'Well, I self diagnosed myself online by asking loads of 18 year old students'. It wont go down well :wink:

yea i agree. i meant tell them about the symptoms. i didnt make that clear.

Latest

Trending

Trending