The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey i would strip for free strippings fun!
Reply 41
Morally I don't see any objections, as long as you're happy with what your doing.

However, be aware that if you're the ambitious type your career prospects might be nuked, napalmed and annihilated. For the sake of anyone remebering your name or snapping a picture - be very sure this is something you'd appreciate having waved at you when you're in your late '30s and about to hit the big time.
It's just a job, I don't think it's at all demeaning, as you're choosing to do it and you have control over the men, not the other way around.
beautifullybroken
Hey i would strip for free strippings fun!

Why?
It's nothing like people say it is. Your not degrading yourself you using your assets to gain cash.... If there wasn't demand then there wouldn't be a business. The demand is ever getting low but you can still make £300 a night depending on how good your club is and where it is.

It's up to you, but do expet people you to change thier views of you. But why care it's your life.

Note: To be a stripper you need to have very thick skin.

Good luck
MuseValheru
Why?

who doesnt enjoy dancing around naked
beautifullybroken
who doesnt enjoy dancing around naked

Ok, but infront of deluded dirty old men 3/4 times your age who are there to get off on young attractive girls dancing naked for them.

Personally I wouldnt like my female friends to do it. It is something you have to live with forever, I personally dont like having regrets but this could be something to haunt you for life.
MuseValheru
Ok, but infront of deluded dirty old men 3/4 times your age who are there to get off on young attractive girls dancing naked for them.

Personally I wouldnt like my female friends to do it. It is something you have to live with forever, I personally dont like having regrets but this could be something to haunt you for life.

Once again this is another misconception. In my club we have guys aged ranged from 18-40 with just a few over the age of 40 and yes thier mainly bankers, with wives and children looking for soemone to talk to.
Dream_Catcher
Once again this is another misconception. In my club we have guys aged ranged from 18-40 with just a few over the age of 40 and yes thier mainly bankers, with wives and children looking for soemone to talk to.

and you find it gratifying to know that your helping a man to get off to you when they have a wife and kids at home?
Solid_Snake_100
and you find it gratifying to know that your helping a man to get off to you when they have a wife and kids at home?

It's just a job, she doesn't know anything about these people and it's not her business to.
Dream_Catcher

Ok fair enough I have never been to a strip club. I just feel that she should considered all avenues rather than going into something just because of the money. It isnt just a case of getting a job its the reaction of friends and family and how in the future you will feel explaining to your children why you took your clothes off for money. £15 a show isnt brillaint at 18 I was on more money than that an hour working in IT. Also how would you feel if in 20/25 years time your daughter decides she wants to strip, what can you say to that? After all you did!
I don't think you should do it... there are plenty of other jobs out there; I know a lot of people think of it as 'cool' but it's not and don't be fooled into thinking you're in control you are most certainly not, a few nights on the job and you will see that the way the men treat you is horrible, the things they say and do because they think they are in control because they are paying ew it's gross
and the hours are unsociable and as someone has said if you're envisaging having any sort of serious career then it's probably not the best thing you could do as it's the sort of thing that could definately come back and haunt you
RightSaidJames
It's just a job, she doesn't know anything about these people and it's not her business to.

That is a very irresponsible viewpoint to take. Yes it may not be her business to do so that thats my exact problem with it in the first place.
Solid_Snake_100
That is a very irresponsible viewpoint to take. Yes it may not be her business to do so that thats my exact problem with it in the first place.

I'm not sure I understand. Nudity is not shameful, nor is arousing others, if it's part of your job. What's the issue?
Reply 54
By the fact you have to ask.
Definatley do not do it, its only money at the end of the day
why ruin your reputation and later in life face the embarrassement and shame

Its something you will get looked down upon for the rest of your life, and could effect your career later in life.

As much as you might want old men perving over you, dont do it.
RightSaidJames
I'm not sure I understand. Nudity is not shameful, nor is arousing others, if it's part of your job. What's the issue?

we can debate this as much as you want, but I think most people would find some random girl arousing a married man with kids to be shameful.....
Reply 56
Just because you're down on your knees, there's no need to rub your face in the mud.

Hold on to your dignity, if nothing else.

uth
Solid_Snake_100
we can debate this as much as you want, but I think most people would find some random girl arousing a married man with kids to be shameful.....

Surely you could say the same of Angelina Jolie or Keira Knightley? We live in a fairly open minded society, and adult entertainment is not necessarily wrong. Stripping is hardly lap dancing or prostitution, is it? Perhaps you should start your own thread: "Girls, how would you react if your partner went to a strip club with some of his mates?" I can promise you that some (obviously not all) girls would say "it's just a bit of fun, I wouldn't call it cheating".
Aciassa
Women are not objects to be stared at or perved over. Eurgh, just no. Why degrade yourself?

and as usual this comes up,

there are male strippers as well you know. Or is that ok? Everyone is viewd as objects like it or not both men and women its part of our nature. Of course youve NEVER looked at bloke in a appreciative way have you?

OK OP listen up, a top notch club does not hire out its girls for sex as so many people on here seem to think, you take your clothes off get paid and then put your clothes back on. THe clients are not allowed touch you if they do they are ejected straight away

the stereo type of the dirty old man is also for the most part not true, many people who visit strip clubs are young professionals just out for a fewdrinks nothing too serious.

If you want to do it -go for it
Why not just get a regular job and work overtime?

Latest

Trending

Trending