The Student Room Group

GYG - dying for A*A*AAa??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThunderBeard
Yes I do. I can’t type because I’m lazy. It’s a serious issue.

One I’ve given up on. So no.

I am surprised someone is actually reading. It's such a mess lmao, all the others are so neatly presented.

Why did you give up?
Update:::::::::

-Finished skimming notes from yesterday and ch7.

-will shower now, then eat and chill until probably 6.30.

-then ch8. hopefully i finish in time, i didnt realise ch8 has a bit more content.
come on someone buy my sociology and law notes xx
Original post by Euphoria101
Really?! Trust me, yesterday was the most productive day in like a year but I still was so slow...

Bruh I’m doing 3 a levels and am behind as hell. I’m doing an EPQ but that’s gonna get me further back 😂😂, you’re doing lit lmao. If you did a whole ass a level in one year and are doing 4 more. I genuinely hope u get everything U want. I’ve done no work since Thursday
Original post by ArabLlama
Bruh I’m doing 3 a levels and am behind as hell. I’m doing an EPQ but that’s gonna get me further back 😂😂, you’re doing lit lmao. If you did a whole ass a level in one year and are doing 4 more. I genuinely hope u get everything U want. I’ve done no work since Thursday

No no!! I’m doing 3 A-Levels and an AS this year! I could never do four more😂😂

Good luck though. I’m only working cause I have mocks. Trust me I don’t really do out of school studying normally which isn’t a good thing to admit
No no!! I’m doing 3 A-Levels and an AS this year! I could never do four more😂😂

Good luck though. I’m only working cause I have mocks. Trust me I don’t really do out of school studying normally which isn’t a good thing to admit

Yeah but you see, that’s still too much. And you have a job 😂😂
Yeah but you see, that’s still too much. And you have a job 😂😂

I’m from low-income, unfortunately I have to work! I don’t recommend it though unless people need to. It’s necessary in my case but it does get intense. Do you have a GYG?
I'll take that compliment:biggrin:

As you should, because I intended it to be one. :smile:

My school is odd, they make Year 12s do a subject in a year. Weird rule. Most people choose maths and do further in year 12, but in year 12 I hated maths I only started liking it recently lmao so I chose sociology cause it was easy but still enjoyable/relatable to law cause it's essay based.

Hmm, that is slightly odd. That being said, I've seen the ‘maths in lower sixth and further in upper sixth’ route taken quite often recently. It just seems rare with other A Levels. Still, if you can handle it, it looks epic and may even help you.

I'll check yours out!

Just seen. Thanks. :smile:
I’m from low-income, unfortunately I have to work! I don’t recommend it though unless people need to. It’s necessary in my case but it does get intense. Do you have a GYG?

I tried to make a GYG but I’m fairly new here and it just got lost in everything, I also forgot about it the next day and just gave yp
I am surprised someone is actually reading. It's such a mess lmao, all the others are so neatly presented.

Why did you give up?

Laziness. As I said, it’s a serious issue
So I obviously haven't updated in a while cause I'm lazy.

UPDATE:::

-I'm so sick so I haven't done any work and my mocks are in like a week...I'm screwed. I have study leave now though.

-Hopefully can do Law Ch9-10 now, and go back and do my Ch1-2 notes cause realised I never did them. Shouldn't take too long.

-I GOT AN OXFORD INTERVIEW! As I'm low-income, Oxford is paying for my return train ticket! I filled the form an hour after I got my invite and got the email saying I'll get it paid the next day, so they'll set it up officially tomorrow! Would've been 100 pounds:redface:

-I've been stalking old Oxford Threads and I know realistically I won't get an offer, but it'll be a nice experience. I'm not going to eat their food, I'm picky and I wanna treat myself to good food. I've been saving a small amount of money from work so I'll probably get breakfast at the college but everything else I'd rather just buy. I'm nervous to see people though, and I've been given a communal bathroom:angry:

-Would've had ensuite if Wadham kept me:biggrin:

-I'm so consumed with Oxford Interview videos. Idk if I'll prepare other than read my personal statement.

-OKAY OKAY I need to work. Soon. Ugh I need to work!
Good luck with your interview! Hope you get an offer, I’m sure you’ll smash it.
Good luck with your interview! Hope you get an offer, I’m sure you’ll smash it.

THANK YOU!:biggrin:

Tbh I'm just happy I got an interview, I won't be overly disappointed if I get rejected after cause for me, interviewing in itself is an achievement!

How are you?:biggrin:
so ive done absolutely no work today, feel so ill and tired and ugh. fml.
THANK YOU!:biggrin:

Tbh I'm just happy I got an interview, I won't be overly disappointed if I get rejected after cause for me, interviewing in itself is an achievement!

How are you?:biggrin:

I’m good, still done no work since last Thursday apart from what I’ve been doing in schools. Full day of tests on Friday and more next week. Not looking forward to them. Also there’s one guy from my school in year 13 applying to oxford and I don’t wanna be rude but he’s not getting in, so yeah the interview is a huge achievement. I’m sure you have everything for an offer though!
I’m good, still done no work since last Thursday apart from what I’ve been doing in schools. Full day of tests on Friday and more next week. Not looking forward to them. Also there’s one guy from my school in year 13 applying to oxford and I don’t wanna be rude but he’s not getting in, so yeah the interview is a huge achievement. I’m sure you have everything for an offer though!

lmao why wont he get in?:biggrin:

thank you! im just happy with an interview though
okay so life has been crazy but im back. ive done so much maths that everytime i have a free minute my mind summarises trig identities and trigonometric integration

so maths mock was supposed to be today but there was a literal fire. A FIRE. stupid teacher in the science block SET SOMETHING ON FIRE.

SO today im back at law!!! i finished most of my notes but i skipped most of year 1 so im going back. on ch12, and will go back and do ch8, ch9 and tomorrow will finish the english legal system hopefully in time for next week. YES. I just want A*ABa/AAAa!!
lmao why wont he get in?:biggrin:

thank you! im just happy with an interview though

His predictions are like ABB and his entry test was ooooof
His predictions are like ABB and his entry test was ooooof

oh dang ABB? i assume he didnt apply for foundation year?
oh dang ABB? i assume he didnt apply for foundation year?

Not that I know of, and don’t get me wrong he got all of his other offers and I’m not pessimistic or anything. I’m just slightly biased against him because he’s always cocky etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending