The Student Room Group

UCAS Unconditional not showing?

So I got an unconditional for the University of Hull (criminology) and I want to accept it. However, they originally gave me a conditional offer and then two days later they sent me an email and letter to say they changed it to an unconditional offer, I have waited for just under two weeks and it hasn’t changed to unconditional, it still says conditional on UCAS.

I thought that maybe once I made it my firm it would change but I also got an unconditional from Univeristy of Lincoln and it comes up with unconditional on UCAS so now I am really confused???
Reply 1
Email the admissions office or UCAS to get this sorted out! good luck
Original post by izzy.nesbit
So I got an unconditional for the University of Hull (criminology) and I want to accept it. However, they originally gave me a conditional offer and then two days later they sent me an email and letter to say they changed it to an unconditional offer, I have waited for just under two weeks and it hasn’t changed to unconditional, it still says conditional on UCAS.

I thought that maybe once I made it my firm it would change but I also got an unconditional from Univeristy of Lincoln and it comes up with unconditional on UCAS so now I am really confused???

Talk to them.

Please DON’T accept any offers on Track until April next year at the earliest. There’s no advantage to making your firm choice official early - it just makes it difficult to change your mind (and if you haven’t changed your mind by April then you can make your firm choice confident that you are making a good decision).
Reply 3
Original post by ar1001
Email the admissions office or UCAS to get this sorted out! good luck

thank you!!<3
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Talk to them.

Please DON’T accept any offers on Track until April next year at the earliest. There’s no advantage to making your firm choice official early - it just makes it difficult to change your mind (and if you haven’t changed your mind by April then you can make your firm choice confident that you are making a good decision).

Okay thank you for the advice! Should I wait a bit longer before I talk to them ??
Original post by izzy.nesbit
Okay thank you for the advice! Should I wait a bit longer before I talk to them ??

Talk to them now - if they've sent out a letter then that would normally coincide with updating the offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending