The Student Room Group

do you fail uni if you transfer after a year?

people on tsr were saying a while back that if u transfer uni after a year you'd most likely fail? is this true? what if your transferring for the same course at another institution so just continuing ur degree elsewhere for the remaining 2/3 years.
Original post by Anonymous
people on tsr were saying a while back that if u transfer uni after a year you'd most likely fail? is this true? what if your transferring for the same course at another institution so just continuing ur degree elsewhere for the remaining 2/3 years.

Never seen that before and it depends on yopu, where from and where to plus some luck on what your experience might be.
Prepared and you stand max chance to cope with the transfer, little thought, then you might not adjust as well. Normally transfers are to a better uni, so you might need to raise your game, but also sometimes the reason to transfer can be because people are unhappy so you are getting away from negative thinks.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Never seen that before and it depends on yopu, where from and where to plus some luck on what your experience might be.
Prepared and you stand max chance to cope with the transfer, little thought, then you might not adjust as well. Normally transfers are to a better uni, so you might need to raise your game, but also sometimes the reason to transfer can be because people are unhappy so you are getting away from negative thinks.

the unis stand at equal ranking & transfer cos im unhappy living away & want to transfer to a uni closer to home so i can just commute. living away from home gives me anxiety & i feel i may go into depression because of it & i also dont see myself happy at my current uni now or in the next 2 years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending