The Student Room Group

Uni halls pranks!

Scroll to see replies

AlexanderGPM
Someone I know came back really drunk from a night out, his friends moved his furniture into an empty room on the ground floor. They then pushed him out of the window and he almost had a heart attack because he thought he was falling to his death =).

:eek: :eek: how high was the window??
Annaconda
:eek: :eek: how high was the window??

The ground floor window was only a few feet high I imagine.
Reply 22
AlexanderGPM
The ground floor window was only a few feet high I imagine.

oh right lol, he thought he was in his room higher up?

i thought you meant they put the furniture at the bottom and through him out the window with the intention of the furniture softening his landing :rolleyes:

Yes, i have not slept yet.
Reply 23
Haha! All these are really good, thanks guys!!
You shouldn't spread these stories, otherwise everyone will know to be careful at university :p:
Reply 26
When people will realize that I don't drink, I fear I'll find my room full of empty beer cans ahaha.
Reply 27
We had this friend who wouldn't stop blowing his cash on hookers and coke so we bust into his room and told him to stop it. He kept yelling he needed to and he wouldn't stop then started kicking and punching. We told 1 of the guys to get his graffiti paint can from his room and pinned this prick onto his bed. We then yanked down his kecks and when the can came we sprayed purple paint right up his ********. We made sure his buttcheeks were splayed wide and emptied the entire can of of paint into his arse crack so it was bubbling out. He was crying like a little ***** afterwards.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending