This poll is closed

Who is voting for which party tomorrow?

Labour63%
Conservative31%
Other parties6%
Total votes: 32
Title

Scroll to see replies

too young to vote but older friends are voting for labour.wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by PastelColours
too young to vote but older friends are voting for labour.wbu?

This is my first year voting, turned 18 this year in February, voting for labour
Conservatives.
Reply 4
Conservative. Not because I like them, but because I dislike them less than Labour.
Not sure who I'm going to vote for or where.
I'm proxy voting for my best friend and her brother, they are voting Conservative.
i wouldn't trust Corbin to open my Weetabix.

i shall be voting Conservative.
Reply 7
So all people voting for conservative, do you all have a load of money as you might have to pay for healthcare in the future? Because the NHS will be privatised.. this will be very bad for working class families
I'd vote Labour if I could
Vote Labour. Stop Boris and the tories at all costs
Reply 10
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
I'd vote Labour if I could

Why can’t you vote?
Original post by idontkn
Why can’t you vote?

I'm settled so not a UK or commonwealth citizen.

Even if I applied for citizenship I doubt id get it in time with this election as I turned 18 in January.
Reply 12
If the NHS gets privatised, you can’t go to the doctors anymore for things like common cold/flu or sore throats, imagine not being able to swallow and eat.
I am voting Labour because I do not want to be in 30k+ debt.

I find it nuts that people on here would rather be in that much debt and vote tory.
I mean I want brexit done but not enough to eat 30k worth of debt.
Corbyn could be planning to replace all cars with horses and declare war on Piers Morgan and I'd still vote for him for this reason alone.
Labour. Boris wants to sell the NHS piece by piece to America.
Original post by idontkn
So all people voting for conservative, do you all have a load of money as you might have to pay for healthcare in the future? Because the NHS will be privatised.. this will be very bad for working class families

I already pay for my healthcare and GP appointments at private clinics.
I'm not sure if I will be voting Conservative tomorrow.
My best friend and her brother who I am proxy voting for, both live outside the uk.

Whoever wins the election, the NHS will not be privatised over the next five years.
To do so would be electoral suicide, with a guaranteed no confidence vote triggered by the opposition to topple the government.

It is interesting the way that privatisation and lucrative outsourcing contracts are always associated with a Conservative government.
So many people appear to have entirely forgotten Tony Blair and how enthusiastic he was about public-private partnerships.
Labour.
Labour for me :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by londonmyst
I already pay for my healthcare and GP appointments at private clinics.
I'm not sure if I will be voting Conservative tomorrow.
My best friend and her brother who I am proxy voting for, both live outside the uk.

Whoever wins the election, the NHS will not be privatised over the next five years.
To do so would be electoral suicide, with a guaranteed no confidence vote triggered by the opposition to topple the government.

It is interesting the way that privatisation and lucrative outsourcing contracts are always associated with a Conservative government.
So many people appear to have entirely forgotten Tony Blair and how enthusiastic he was about public-private partnerships.

You may be able to afford paying for healthcare and going to private GP clinics who probably just use you for money and run tests rather than give an honest opinion, but not everyone can afford to do that. Not everyone earns thousands per year from working, and some people may not be able to work and be declared LCWRA/LCW. What do those people who are declared LCWRA do when it comes to healthcare and going to the GP? Rely on other people?
Labour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending