The Student Room Group

Further Math Advice

Hey guys! I'm currently on my gap year and finishing up my U.S. applications. After I'm done (by first week of Jan), I'll be starting (yes starting) my CAIE A Level (AS+A2) further math course. I've already sent in that I'm doing the course to uni(s) wherever I'm applying and I have to do the whole A Level (just the one subject) in between Jan and May.

I got an A in Math and I could've done better but messed up AS level. A2 improved my score.

Do you have any tips/advice or even negative feedback cause that just winds me up lmao and would probably just help me concentrate. Any and all comments appreciated

If you have any resources I could use to aid in the process, I'd be eternally thankful.

Bottom line: Do you think I can do it? (Nothing else to do in that time essentially)
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
I meant to add it to a more specific forum. I screwed up and accidentally posted it here. Now I don't know how to delete/shift forums/threads and feel embarrassed. If a mod sees this, could you move this to a more appropriate destination? (In case this isn't one) Thanks!
It's possible, but not ideal. You need time to absorb the material to really understand it.
Reply 3
Original post by RogerOxon
It's possible, but not ideal. You need time to absorb the material to really understand it.

Well, I understand that. I am doing the subject cause I want to learn it though. It isn't merely about padding my resume (though that never hurts). Thanks for the confidence boost (it helped).

Quick Reply

Latest