The Student Room Group

Same uni as my crush ?

So I got accepted into this uni and my crush also goes to that uni I feel like one of the reasons why I’m going to that uni is because of him. And since I’m doing medicine i feel like I’ll be too distracted and all over him and stuff so idk...help !!
If your only choosing the uni because of him don’t. Crushes come and go uni qualifications are forever. Also unis are a big place with lots of people unless you hang out on a regular basis or he’s doing the same thing as you you’ll probably hardly ever see him.
Original post by Anonymous
So I got accepted into this uni and my crush also goes to that uni I feel like one of the reasons why I’m going to that uni is because of him. And since I’m doing medicine i feel like I’ll be too distracted and all over him and stuff so idk...help !!

If he's the main reason you chose the university, then don't go there. You'll hardly see him anyway, but more than that, you could be passing up better institutions purely for the sake of staying in his vicinity.
Reply 3
Original post by PhoenixFortune
If he's the main reason you chose the university, then don't go there. You'll hardly see him anyway, but more than that, you could be passing up better institutions purely for the sake of staying in his vicinity.

I didn’t apply thinking of him but like now that I’m accepted into the uni, I feel like he is one of the reasons why I should go there. Idk now that I think about it, I feel like it’s the main reason I’m going there...
I didn’t apply thinking of him but like now that I’m accepted into the uni, I feel like he is one of the reasons why I should go there. Idk now that I think about it, I feel like it’s the main reason I’m going there...

You'll regret it trust me
Reply 5
Original post by brookohendley

I made a new forum explaining the entire situation....
Reply 6
Original post by brookohendley

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6290974

Here’s the link

I could understand it a bit more if he was your boyfriend (and you'd been together a while), but he's just a crush so isn't worth dictating your life over.
Medicine is going to be a hard course. As he probably hasn’t even acknowledged your existence why would you go there just for him? There are loads of “fish in the sea”, find a uni you love and fish will follow, do you get me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending