The Student Room Group

Memories of pe at school

Just looking for people's general thoughts...

Scroll to see replies

About the only thing I enjoyed in school
Reply 2
Vest and bills because ye forgot your kit
Reply 3
didn't do pe from like year 9.
I'd rather not remember.
PE on wednesday afternoon was when all the worst school bullies got together and went hunting for at least 3 hours.

Best memories are of having to go for a medical check or other appointment so I would avoid it.
Or forgetting my pe kit/trainers so no spare in my size would be found and I could stay in the library, safely away from all things pe related.
Bleep test was nightmarish
Nobody wanting me to be their partner /on their team
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
ffs. the foot fetish guy is back.

Original post by Ciel.

I'm new to this. I'm just interested in peoples thoughts
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
tsr isn't the right place to explore your kinks.

I realise that I'm only interested in what peoples memories are.
Original post by gblads87
I realise that I'm only interested in what peoples memories are.

why?
Reply 9
Original post by black tea
why?

Just reminiscing and looking back and seeing what orger peoples experiences were like
Reply 10
Original post by Ciel.
it's unfair on others to do that. what, you want kids to talk to you about their memories so that you can get off to them? *******.

No I'm not interested in all of that nonsense
Loved it,
its just messing about playing football or rugby with your mates tho at the end of the day.
Original post by Ciel.

Wonder if these people get off seeing other kids bare feet in PE when they are at school, or if the kinks start later...
Reply 13
Original post by Chronoscope
Bleep test was nightmarish
Nobody wanting me to be their partner /on their team

There's a good reason I was never wanted.

I did enjoy the casual badminton we did because two of us woukd just see how many times we could hit the shuttle back and forth.
Reply 14
Original post by Ciel.
yeah, right.

If you're not interested then go and find other threads
Reply 15
Original post by Bio 7
There's a good reason I was never wanted.

I did enjoy the casual badminton we did because two of us woukd just see how many times we could hit the shuttle back and forth.

Fair to say most people dreaded the bleep test
Hated the entire thing from year 7 to year 11 (luckily after year 11 you weren't forced to do it anymore), not because i am adverse to exercise, but because i felt incredibly self conscious.
Have always been on the larger side compared to other girls (thanks ovaries :yy: ) and as i went to an all girls school that just compounded the issue. Obviously not everyone was, but a large majority were basically sticks and incredibly made up and athletic. This was made even worse by the fact we had to do stuff like dance (where there were loads of mirrors) and other traditionally 'girly' stuff. Stuff like trampolining was an absolute nightmare as you had to do it in shorts and the entire class watched each individual person, i felt so exposed and horrible.
All of the staff were ********s who studied sports science and were rotated out of the local uni to 'teach' us. Nobody ever read my clear discomfort and instead i was branded as insolent and aloof in PE, in fact it was the only subject where i ever received an effort 3 in my report card (below class average).
So yeh, fun times.
Just skipped it from year 7 through year 12 and we don't have to do it in year 13 :top:
Original post by Ciel.
didn't do pe from like year 9.

Post edited automatically
I have a physical disability so it was mainly sitting in the mud watching

Quick Reply

Latest