Student1191
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I’ve sent off my application and realised I accidentally chose private finance instead of 02 for student loan and I can’t edit it anymore and I’m not in college tomorrow and need that to be changed.
RedTwist
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
then go into college anyway....

talk about cutting it fine
chloebird
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Student1191)
I’ve sent off my application and realised I accidentally chose private finance instead of 02 for student loan and I can’t edit it anymore and I’m not in college tomorrow and need that to be changed.
Don’t panic! You can always call the admissions team for your subject at each university and tell them the problem, it’s quite easy for them to update your information there

Edit:Might also be worth calling UCAS first to check you don’t get done for fraud!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (5)
11.63%
They've been reasonable (17)
39.53%
Not feeling great... (12)
27.91%
They are TERRIBLE! (9)