The Student Room Group

scaredof my own reflection

i completely hate my body everything about its wrong im fat i know i am and ugly and i cant handle it
Reply 1
Then strive to change, go to the gym. Do anything that will give you confidence. Being happy is the most important thing
Reply 2
Original post by Zed03
Then strive to change, go to the gym. Do anything that will give you confidence. Being happy is the most important thing

i work out like a pig and refrain from eating but i just get these comments and looks from every1 including my own blood which makes me feel like whats the point like why not just die and not listen to this bs
Reply 3
Original post by PrazzPrazz
i work out like a pig and refrain from eating but i just get these comments and looks from every1 including my own blood which makes me feel like whats the point like why not just die and not listen to this bs

If you get these comments from people you aren't hanging around the right people. You probably don't look too bad either these are just a few tiny comments that have put you in this mindset which distorts your image of yourself. If you looked the same but people said you look good then you would think you look good rather then what you think now, it's the mentality. Everyone is good looking in one way or another

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending