The Student Room Group

How long should you ideally take to respond to a offer?

I am still waiting to hear back from a few other universities I have applied to and I think it'll take at least 2 months. Will my offer be withdrawn in the meantime? (There is no date mentioned on the offer letter.)
Reply 1
Original post by ResidentBadass
I am still waiting to hear back from a few other universities I have applied to and I think it'll take at least 2 months. Will my offer be withdrawn in the meantime? (There is no date mentioned on the offer letter.)

I sent out my applications in September and I got replies from some in like may. Don’t worry too much, pretty sure they can’t withdraw the offer once they’ve made it

You can accept any offers you have now, and then decline them later once you have all the offers you want.
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You can accept any offers you have now, and then decline them later once you have all the offers you want.

I believe I need to pay the deposit in order for me to accept it. (I think this is the case with international students but I may be wrong. I'll check.)
I believe I need to pay the deposit in order for me to accept it. (I think this is the case with international students but I may be wrong. I'll check.)

Ah yes, some universities will require that. It depends on whether they do ask for a deposit, and whether you're willing to lose that money if you change your mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending