The Student Room Group

Do you think the Napoleon complex is for real, and do you know somebody who show it

Hi though nearly 6 ' tall , I sometimes think I show sign of having a little bit of the so-called Napoleon complex. I do hate my self for acting like this sometime. And ofcause it always happens when I'm with taller people, and worst of all sometimes when I'm with my lovely beautiful and very tall fiancée if she have other tall visitors too. It's like I feel inferior and useless, and even when her very tall brother is in the nearby, I really start acting childish, when the speak over my head litteraly. She's 198 cm tall and her brother is at least 205-208 cm tall, and he's appearance make me feel very small and useless. But also when some of her very tall girlfriends from the volleyball club , visit her or us. In particular her tallest girlfriend make me very insecure and I do get intimidated by her, as she must be at least 215 cm tall , she's nearly a head taller than my girlfriend who's 198 cm tall. When she talk to me she usually sit on her knees laughing , while she always love to lift me, and telling everyone that she think a real guy should be at least 100 kg, given my weight is only 85-86 kg. I hate my self for letting tall people appearance effect my behaviour. Love to hear your opinion
UUm no Napoleon complex is for petite people who want to look physically tough or generally powerful.

You said you're 6'. You literally don't have Napoleon complex, which is an advanced type of inferiority. You have a basic inferiority complex which means you have what it takes to come across strong but you don't feel strong. However bullies are the best example of inferiority complex. You're not a bully. So you're just plain insecure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending