The Student Room Group

Edxcell English lit gcse help

Does anyone know how to write a level 5 answer to the 20 mark questions because I keep on getting 14-16 marks per essay and my teacher only teaches me up to level 3/low4 as I’m in set 2 which is really annoying as i should be in set 1 where you get taught to a higher level. I need a 7 or above for college and I got a 6 in my mock so it seems possible lol.
Original post by Jimmerm78
Does anyone know how to write a level 5 answer to the 20 mark questions because I keep on getting 14-16 marks per essay and my teacher only teaches me up to level 3/low4 as I’m in set 2 which is really annoying as i should be in set 1 where you get taught to a higher level. I need a 7 or above for college and I got a 6 in my mock so it seems possible lol.

Hi! Glad to hear that you're looking to get some higher marks!

Have you asked your teachers if they have some example essays that you could look over? Maybe also ask them if there is anything in your previous essays that you can improve on? Are there friends in other classes who might be able to give you some advice/ ask their teachers for advice?
Reply 2
I did Edexcel. I got a six in my mocks and only dropped six marks in the real thing. There are easy ways to get top marks. I also have many exemplar essays. Just PM me! :smile:

Here are my exemplar answers.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending