The Student Room Group

Does he like me????

So there’s this boy that I’ve been talking to for awhile now, mainly through texts. I can’t tell if he likes me or not. My friends say he does, but they don’t know him. He sends me good morning/good night texts, checks in on my day, constantly texts me, talks about deep subjects with me, and even gave me a nickname. The only reason I feel he thinks otherwise is because I know he has texted other girls because he’s asked me for advice on how to answer them. He’s told me that he is a bit of a flirt which worries me. So I need advice!! Thank you!!
Original post by lorai6
So there’s this boy that I’ve been talking to for awhile now, mainly through texts. I can’t tell if he likes me or not. My friends say he does, but they don’t know him. He sends me good morning/good night texts, checks in on my day, constantly texts me, talks about deep subjects with me, and even gave me a nickname. The only reason I feel he thinks otherwise is because I know he has texted other girls because he’s asked me for advice on how to answer them. He’s told me that he is a bit of a flirt which worries me. So I need advice!! Thank you!!

Hmm that's a tricky one. Without hearing that he talks to other girls, it does sound like he really likes you since he talks to you a lot and seems interested in you as a person. Do you know if he has similar conversations with these other girls? It might just be that he is a really friendly/outgoing guy and whilst he talks to other people, its not on the same level as how he talks to you. Hope this helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending