The Student Room Group

Sainsbury’s Interview Food services assistant

Hi I’ve got a sainsbury’s food services assistant job interview in a few days and was wondering if anyone knows what the job actually would have me do? I know it involves working in the cafe but nothing more than that really. Also would they be willing to change the hours slightly?
Reply 1
Hey, I think the food service assistant job depends on what area it's for but I believe you get trained in all the food service areas. Sainsbury's, well at least the one I'm at are pretty flexible with the hours as long as you do your contracted hours.
Sorry I couldn't be much more help.
Original post by Emree
Hey, I think the food service assistant job depends on what area it's for but I believe you get trained in all the food service areas. Sainsbury's, well at least the one I'm at are pretty flexible with the hours as long as you do your contracted hours.
Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

Hi! No omg thank you so much!! This really put me at ease :smile:
Reply 3
I have an interview for a food service assistant on Saturday and I was wondering what type of questions do they ask and also I was wondering if I get the job will I get the Burgandy uniform or will I get the white long shirts and the hat?
Reply 4
Which type of they ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending