The Student Room Group

I’ve accepted who i am, kinda

I have come to the conclusion i am Bisexual. I’m sexually attracted to v v v few men (funnily enough only feminine ones) but it’s still there. I’m sexually attracted and emotionally attracted to woman. (i am a man) this current stage at time the only interest i would have is to be sexual with same sex, no relationship or feelings. Whereas woman i can be sexual and intimate with. I was thinking i was gay. But discovered that there is an attraction towards woman and there always has been. I don’t find my reasons for not dating a man because it’s wrong or because it’s weird, it’s just not my personal preference. I’m a big overhhinker so i made myself believe i was gay which made me not want to date woman even though deep down i knew i wanted too. Ive been in contact with an ex girlfriend again who i was mad about, and i couldn’t put my phone down to stop texting her, i got drunk and bassicly told her how i love her and all, and woke up in the morning and diddnt regret it. That’s kinda how i knew that i’m not 100% gay. It’s still a struggle for me, i’m still over thriving everything. I’ll find myself starting at pictures of attractive woman and trying to make myself get ‘turned on’ but then i realised that’s kinda of a natural thing, and with the worry clouding my head it was hard. But i was in a car with a woman last night, and all i was thinking was ‘please invite me back to your place’ the whole car journey which was another indicator. I don’t like labels but yeah. Dating a man doesn’t interest me, dunno if that makes me wrong or naive. There’s no romantic connection there and i just couldn’t imagine being intimate and romantic with a bloke as i could a woman. And again it’s not because i’m not accepting to it, it’s just not my preference. I started telling myself ‘you only thought you fancied all these woman to make you feel like you weren’t gay’ but then i realised that wasn’t true. All my feelings and desires for woman were all natural and none were forced. I feel like i owe it to girls i talk to onow to tell them even though i know it’s stupid and i don’t owe anything. But just wanted somewhere to clear my chest.
Good for you :smile:

According to this thread, the correct term is heteroromantic bisexual... though it's probably better known as Bi-curious.

It's the 21st Century, so get out there and start having fun.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6346600&p=87158756#post87158756
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Good for you :smile:

According to this thread, the correct term is heteroromantic bisexual... though it's probably better known as Bi-curious.

It's the 21st Century, so get out there and start having fun.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6346600&p=87158756#post87158756

In that case I'm a homoromantic pansexual, I guess?
Original post by Anonymous
In that case I'm a homoromantic pansexual, I guess?

Seriously, who cares?... You be you.

As long as what you're doing is legal, and who you're doing it with is consensual, it's all good :wink:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending