The Student Room Group

I'd like to hear how you think about dating a woman taller than yourself

As I my self always been attracted to women taller than my 181 cm height. I'd love to read others view on women taller than them self as a lover or wife. And like comment from women too ofcause
I’d do it
Reply 2
not you again.

aren't there fetish sites you can use for this sort of thing...? 😑
Anyone else doubting the 8???
I’m 5’7” and female. I have never been attracted to a male shorter than me and although it’s now irrelevant to my situation I wouldn’t date someone shorter than me
I wouldn't have a problem with it.
I'm 5'8".
All I'm saying is, last year I saw a couple making out on a tube escalator, and the guy was one step up from the girl, and they were perfectly eye to eye, and it was the most goddam adorable thing I'd ever seen in my life.
Reply 7
my girlfriend is 1cm taller than me. doesnt bother me
I'm 5'10 and wouldn't have a problem with it either and if the person is shorter I not fussy
Reply 9
Height has never stopped 5' 3" billionaire Bernie Ecclestone....
I wouldn't mind doing it
I'm 5'1 and would never date a guy shorter than me.
That includes when I'm wearing high heels. :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by Surnia
Height has never stopped 5' 3" billionaire Bernie Ecclestone....

Well I'm not rich or wealthy at all, I have a normal job and not good educated either, I think the fact those tall women just are able to feel i am really happy for them even . though they are very tall and not only am a fetish but i love them for what they are. Most important thing in dating and love in general is honesty , so the often height issue is far from most important in the name of dating at all
I personally wouldn't want to date a guy shorter than me, though I have had a crush in the past on a guy a little bit shorter than me, based on his personality :smile:
I don't have much of a choice - I haven't met many girls shorter than me so taller is about all I can get.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't have much of a choice - I haven't met many girls shorter than me so taller is about all I can get.

dont worry bro. my chinese friend is 5'1 and is dating a girl who is 5'6, they are getting married soon too. i am 5'7 and am dating a girl who is also 5'7 but still a bit taller than me. most girls wont date somebody shorter than them BUT, occasionally youll find a girl who is willing to date you and be in love with you. my gf is actually fit as **** too, not just any girl. would shag her in a heart beat. she wants kids with me too
Reply 16
Original post by pinesandapples2001
I personally wouldn't want to date a guy shorter than me, though I have had a crush in the past on a guy a little bit shorter than me, based on his personality :smile:

You must feel terrible , as with this view point it's hard to ever criticize any people what so ever they do. To hate people for things they can't control is about the worse sin a person can show. It's sad that even nice women can be so horrible bin there way to treat other human being. Guess it would be nice if women would wear a little sign showing there horrible human thoughts, after all it make things easy for ather people. And for sure I'll know who NOT to stop my car from if a person wearing that sign accidently stood in front of my car. Sorry but that's just my opinion
Original post by Ruben jann
You must feel terrible , as with this view point it's hard to ever criticize any people what so ever they do. To hate people for things they can't control is about the worse sin a person can show. It's sad that even nice women can be so horrible bin there way to treat other human being. Guess it would be nice if women would wear a little sign showing there horrible human thoughts, after all it make things easy for ather people. And for sure I'll know who NOT to stop my car from if a person wearing that sign accidently stood in front of my car. Sorry but that's just my opinion

Calm tf down I didn't say I hate short people 😂. I said I prefer taller people but it's not a requirement. As op why did you ask for opinions if you're going to sh*t on the ones you don't like lmao

So you would deliberately run over a girl who wouldn't date a guy shorter than herself? Aren't you a lovely person?!?!?

Why are you so obsessed with height if you are, as you claim, 181cm tall? Reading the many, many threads you have put on TSR about height, one would think you're about 170cm.
As I my self always been attracted to women taller than my 181 cm height. I'd love to read others view on women taller than them self as a lover or wife. And like comment from women too ofcause

:work:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending