The Student Room Group

Sex With An Older Woman...

Hi, what are your thoughts on having casual sex with older women? Do you think its weird? Taboo? Or totally normal?

For reference, I am 29 and she is 47, making it an 18 year age difference. I know we’re both consenting adults and what not but I’m worried that if my friends and family ever found out, they’d be weirded out by it (not that I’d go shouting about it anyway, just saying if they did find out somehow).
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, what are your thoughts on having casual sex with older women? Do you think its weird? Taboo? Or totally normal?

For reference, I am 29 and she is 47, making it an 18 year age difference. I know we’re both consenting adults and what not but I’m worried that if my friends and family ever found out, they’d be weirded out by it (not that I’d go shouting about it anyway, just saying if they did find out somehow).

Not that it's weird but if that is really your preference. So, why not?

Nothing wrong with knobbing some randy old MîLF, no. Presumably she's still a good runner? No significant damage, all OEM parts, full service history?

Fill your boots :smile:
Relatively unusual but a preference that many guys have.
Very attractive to guys who are looking for a fling with a mature woman who does not want children, a relationship or any financial commitment.
No problem with that at all. I'm 25 year old female and I sleep with men double my age and over.

I think it's ok. I mean, people always find large age gaps a bit weird at first but I'm sure they would come to accept it if they ever met her. At the end of the day, it's your choice not theirs
Original post by Reality Check
Nothing wrong with knobbing some randy old MîLF, no. Presumably she's still a good runner? No significant damage, all OEM parts, full service history?

Fill your boots :smile:

:lol:
RC, still the funniest poster on TSR.

OP your 29 , your old enough to do what you want.

Honestly if you were 17/18 id probably post something a bit different but you should be wise enough to make your own mind up at this point.
Reply 7
I think it's fine. You're old enough to know what you want and what you're doing. Sure some may raise an eyebrow, but so what. The more Ill advised age mismatches are where one party is very young. The 1/2 age + 7 rule for the youngest person you should date is a fair guide for what will keep safe, with like mindset and not a laughing stock.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending