The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing 2020 - Scotland

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any offers or been to interviews yet for Adult Nursing? I went to interviews at UWS feb 1st, Stirling 13th Feb and Cali last Saturday. Where does everyone want to go? And how are they feeling :biggrin:
Reply 1
I have 2 unconditionals for Cali, also applied for UWS and had an interview on the 8th, haven't heard a peep since. I just want to know now!
:frown:
Reply 2
Original post by sandyd
I have 2 unconditionals for Cali, also applied for UWS and had an interview on the 8th, haven't heard a peep since. I just want to know now!
:frown:

Me too the wait is unbearable haha! How long did it take for you to hear back from Cali after the interview? I applied for both honours and BSc. Good luck and congrats on the 2 unconditionals that’s amazing!:biggrin:
Reply 3
I have 2 unconditional offers for Napier and UWS and a conditional for QMU! I had a Stirling interview at the end of January but I haven’t heard anything and I’ve not heard a thing from Glasgow Cail
Reply 4
I have had 4 interviews! UWS, QMU, Napier and Stirling! I have 1 conditional at QMU and unconditionals for Napier and UWS. I haven't heard anything from Glasgow cali though
Reply 5
Original post by m.lennox
I have 2 unconditional offers for Napier and UWS and a conditional for QMU! I had a Stirling interview at the end of January but I haven’t heard anything and I’ve not heard a thing from Glasgow Cail

Congrats! When did you hear back from UWS? I had my Stirling on 13th feb but not heard back but congrats on all your offers! This wait is horrible:frown:!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Larap97
Me too the wait is unbearable haha! How long did it take for you to hear back from Cali after the interview? I applied for both honours and BSc. Good luck and congrats on the 2 unconditionals that’s amazing!:biggrin:

About 2/3 weeks after the interview. Hopefully won't be long for you now, good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by sandyd
About 2/3 weeks after the interview. Hopefully won't be long for you now, good luck!

Thank you! And good luck with the rest of yours!
Reply 8
Original post by sandyd

This is a really weird question but what day did you get your cali offers? I hear a lot of people get them on a Wed so just when to have a lookout, thanks haha
Reply 9
Original post by Larap97
This is a really weird question but what day did you get your cali offers? I hear a lot of people get them on a Wed so just when to have a lookout, thanks haha

I checked and it was a Thursday lol. Was a good theory, it would have saved a lot of refreshing track!
Original post by Larap97
Congrats! When did you hear back from UWS? I had my Stirling on 13th feb but not heard back but congrats on all your offers! This wait is horrible:frown:!

Thank you! I heard back from UWS last Thursday (27th Feb)! I had my Stirling on the 28th of January and still not heard anything back! Its so annoying that it takes so long to hear back!!
Reply 11
Original post by m.lennox
Thank you! I heard back from UWS last Thursday (27th Feb)! I had my Stirling on the 28th of January and still not heard anything back! Its so annoying that it takes so long to hear back!!

I got an unconditional from Stirling yesterday and have still not heard back from UWS! That’s crazy, but I know lots of people who haven’t heard from Stirling
I received unconditional from UWS (Ayr Campus) on Monday 9th March, only interviewed on Tuesday 3rd March
Reply 13
Original post by Suzyk2301
I received unconditional from UWS (Ayr Campus) on Monday 9th March, only interviewed on Tuesday 3rd March

Congrats!!!
Reply 14
I withdrew from everywhere else and accepted my unconditional to Stirling! I’m so excited:biggrin:
Reply 15
Hi Just wondering if anyone can help me I’ve got an offer from University of Glasgow and Glasgow Cali but I can’t decide where to go I’m a bit unsure really. Is anyone else still deciding where they’re going to go? x
Reply 16
Original post by H9876
Hi Just wondering if anyone can help me I’ve got an offer from University of Glasgow and Glasgow Cali but I can’t decide where to go I’m a bit unsure really. Is anyone else still deciding where they’re going to go? x

From somebody who’s been in that exact position before and went for the traditional uni with the better stature etc etc over the one I really liked the look of, I can only say that it was a huge mistake and to go for whatever your heart is telling you to. I am now 15 years down the line and finally applying for the course I should have applied for when I left school. Good luck
Reply 17
I’ve just been offered a place to do mine through the open uni! Currently a HCSW with district nursing team, had video interview beginning of June. Very pleased as I didn’t get a place last year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending