The Student Room Group

I need a little help

So, 7 weeks ago I got with a guy and ended up catching chlamydia (stupid I know). I took the morning after pill a few days after sex and then had the implant put in. I told the doctor I hadn't had sex in my cycle so that I could get it in since I was certain I wouldn't be pregnant because of the morning after pill. Anyway, I took the medication for the STI and I have a checkup in a few weeks to make sure that I'm clear. Now here is the problem...

The last two weeks or so Ive been feeling sick, not to the extent that I will throw up but just quite sick. I've also been quite bloated and I've been having crampa. I also haven't had a period for a while because they haven't been monthly and I'm not sure if the implant is stopping me now. I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it came back negative so I've been sure it isn't that.

I'm quite worried that the chlamydia hasn't gone and maybe it's side effects? Maybe I am pregnant? Or maybe it's something else?

I honestly have no idea
Original post by Anonymous
So, 7 weeks ago I got with a guy and ended up catching chlamydia (stupid I know). I took the morning after pill a few days after sex and then had the implant put in. I told the doctor I hadn't had sex in my cycle so that I could get it in since I was certain I wouldn't be pregnant because of the morning after pill. Anyway, I took the medication for the STI and I have a checkup in a few weeks to make sure that I'm clear. Now here is the problem...

The last two weeks or so Ive been feeling sick, not to the extent that I will throw up but just quite sick. I've also been quite bloated and I've been having crampa. I also haven't had a period for a while because they haven't been monthly and I'm not sure if the implant is stopping me now. I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it came back negative so I've been sure it isn't that.

I'm quite worried that the chlamydia hasn't gone and maybe it's side effects? Maybe I am pregnant? Or maybe it's something else?

I honestly have no idea

take a pregnancy test to rule it out and then see a doctor.
Reply 2
Could I be pregnant even though I took the morning after pill?

Quick Reply

Latest