The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Accommodation

Hi, I’ve been offered a place to study fashion at Edinburgh university and I was wondering if someone could tell me what the halls of residence are like? I live quite far away so I’ve not had the opportunity to look around yet although I plan to go to the offer event at the end of the month
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’ve been offered a place to study fashion at Edinburgh university and I was wondering if someone could tell me what the halls of residence are like? I live quite far away so I’ve not had the opportunity to look around yet although I plan to go to the offer event at the end of the month

Getting a place in University halls is quite uncertain but a better alternative would be off campus student accommodation. Ideally international students prefer to reside in Edinburgh student accommodation as they are exactly like University halls but only better. Less noisy, more spacious and you can easily find private rooms if you prefer privacy over everything else.
Plus you get great amenities, location and 24-hour security, all within an all-inclusive price. The best part! Most properties are located right across the campuses to provide utmost convenience.
You can check out Unilodgers and compare among the best Edinburgh student apartments that are any day a better choice.
Hope this helps!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending