The Student Room Group

Do j have coronavirus?

I'm having chest pains, little bit of runny nose and feeling a bit feverish.
Do I have coronavirus?
Could be a possibility
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Could be a possibility

What should I do then?
Follow NHS advice: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/

Don't ask strangers on the internet for a diagnosis...
You have it 100% stay inside
Reply 5
Original post by Johnny123456
Yes. Don't leave your house. Masturbate to improve your immune system.

How are you so sure?
Thankfully a runny nose isn’t associated with COVID-19! its a respiratory illness and it’s rare to get a runny nose with it. However, as a precaution because you have a fever you should self isolate for 7 days
Most likely a joke, though sexual pleasure can help to relieve symptoms, albeit temporarily.
Have you checked your temperature? A runny nose isn't a symptom. It sounds to me like you have a cold. But I don't know for sure, and nor does anyone else on here.
A runny nose is not a symptom.
You can and should ring 111 for up to date advice
Original post by Sammylou40
A runny nose is not a symptom.
You can and should ring 111 for up to date advice

YOU SHOULD NOT CALL 111 FOR DISPLAYING MINOR SYMPTOMS (Advice from Senior officials and the Government), only if the OP's symptoms deteriorate should they then call 111 unless it becomes life-threatening, in which case 999 would be the most appropriate.

If the OP needs advice, they should take to the internet and not clog up a vital helpline number.
Original post by TheMcSame
YOU SHOULD NOT CALL 111 FOR DISPLAYING MINOR SYMPTOMS (Advice from Senior officials and the Government), only if the OP's symptoms deteriorate should they then call 111 unless it becomes life-threatening, in which case 999 would be the most appropriate.

If the OP needs advice, they should take to the internet and not clog up a vital helpline number.

Exactly this (although still not sure I agree with the governments approach of ‘herd immunity’ 🥴) but the current advice is to self isolate for 7 days from the moment you get either a new cough or a fever. Only if your condition deteriorates do you call 111
I am a psychic
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Have you checked your temperature? A runny nose isn't a symptom. It sounds to me like you have a cold. But I don't know for sure, and nor does anyone else on here.

I was feeling feverish at one point but now I dont feel feverish. I still have slight chest pains or the feeling of a heavy feeling in the chest
Original post by TheMcSame
Most likely a joke, though sexual pleasure can help to relieve symptoms, albeit temporarily.

At a stretch - stress depresses your immune system and masturbation relieves stress. QED.
imo i would err on the side of caution, would self isolate for 7 days following government advice to be safe
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
imo i would err on the side of caution, would self isolate for 7 days following government advice to be safe

I guess if it worsens then I will though I have a pretty strong immune system. I almost NEVER get a cold or flu. NEVER.

Quick Reply

Latest