The Student Room Group

Choosing a university

I have currently received an offer from Durham University, Leeds University, King’s College London and Bath University for business management 2020 entry. I got pretty similar offers from all the universities and am unable to go to the university open days so I wanted to ask if anyone can say something about these universities to help me choose which one I should put as my firm because rn I am very undecided.
Hi npietrasienska
There are some university review sites about such as Studentcrowd.com where the reviews are written by the students. Also, you should look into studying abroad if you can. I believe that America and Singapore would probably be good places to study buisness. Having said that England is probably just as good for your field of study as anywhere else.
Original post by npietrasienska
I have currently received an offer from Durham University, Leeds University, King’s College London and Bath University for business management 2020 entry. I got pretty similar offers from all the universities and am unable to go to the university open days so I wanted to ask if anyone can say something about these universities to help me choose which one I should put as my firm because rn I am very undecided.

King's is the most prestigious uni on your list. Offers a big city experience and is best to getting to job interviews and doing work experience, since most of that at big firms is in London.

Durham would be firmly second in terms of prestige and offers a more campus type experience.

Bath is a poor mans Durham.

But none are bad uni's. The decision lies between Durham and King's imo. Which is essentially a campus vs city choice. And beyond that where do you reside in the UK? Durham is pretty far from everywhere generally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending